Good things come in small voyages! Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas offers a classic cruise experience! This will be a round-trip voyage from Ft. Lauderdale to Havana Cuba, and Nassau, Bahamas. The first stop includes a day in the vibrant island of Havana, Cuba, giving you plenty of time to explore the charm of its fascinating city which is rich in culture, history, sunny skies, colorful buildings, historic plazas, and eclectic architecture. Meander along cobblestone streets lined with classic cars and salsa clubs.
Explore the historic neighborhood and UNESCO World Heritage site of Vieja Habana (Old Havana), or relax on any number of pristine beaches nearby. Don’t miss the quintessential Cuban experience: a stroll down the Malecón, Havana’s beloved oceanside boulevard.
Our second stop is the beautiful sunny island of Nassau, Bahamas. This includes a day to explore and enjoy the dazzling beaches, turquoise waters, vibrant Junkanoo culture of Nassau. Visit the luxurious Bahamian resort, Atlantis in Paradise Island. Interact with amazing dolphins at Atlantis Dolphin Cay, one of the largest dolphin habitats in the world.
Royal Caribbean Cruises are fully compliant with U.S. policies on traveling to Cuba, and ready to set sail!
"Majesty of the Seas"
4-Night Voyage to:
havana,cuba & Nassau Bahamas.
When? November 29-December 3, 2018
Departs from Fort, Lauderdale on November 29, 2018
Room offers: (16) Interior Staterooms, Ocean views (8), and
Room Costs & Features:
Please note that all price includes cruise fare, taxes, fees, port charges, and round- trip transfers from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport.
- TO SECURE YOUR SPOT--$250 per stateroom nonrefundable deposit is required by March 18, 2018. Initial deposit (included in room cost);
- A second $200 per stateroom nonrefundable deposit is due May 28, 2018.
- The Final payment is due September 8, 2018.
- A non-refunable fee of $300 is required to be apart of the Lindsey's group which includes marital sessions etc. This amount is due on July 1, 2018.
- If payment plan is required please contact: email@example.com (Conditions apply)
* Please book now, all rates & availability are subject to change.
INCLUSIVE AMENITIES FOR ALL GUESTS:
- Eight (8) delicious meals per person, per day.
- 24 hour room service.
- Access to award winning shows & entertainment.
- Free Wi-Fi Access.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas.
- Self-service laundry.
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations.
Cancellation penalties apply once deposited
Majesty of the Seas Itinerary
Day 1 - Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
Day 2 - Havana, Cuba - (9am-8pm)
Day 3 - Fun day at Sea - (Cruising)
Day 4 - Nassau, Bahamas - (7am-6pm)
Day 5- Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
*Special Travel Requirements for all US Citizens Traveling to Cuba.
- $75 fee for visa into Cuba; purchased upon arrival into Cuba.
- Each US citizen must complete a US Guest Certification Form prior to the sail. (This will be provided by travel agent)
- Each US citizen must have a valid passport with an expiration at least six months after their travel to Cuba.
- In addition, each traveler will need to purchase at least one Royal Caribbean shore excursion while in port, (any tour, any length of time)
-After completing your Royal Caribbean US sponsored shore excursion of your choice, you are free to tour, eat and drink your way through Cuba or Bahamas.
Sample day in Havana
Take the unique opportunity to get to know fascinating local culture while discovering the timeless sights and sounds of nostalgic Havana. Take a ride in a classic air conditioned car through the historic Malecón. Explore the classic architecture of Old Havana, mingle with locals and partake in the vibrant community art projects. Marvel at the neo-classical style of the National Capitol Building, El Capitolio; the former seat of government in Cuba. The building is now the Cuban Academy of Science.Be like the locals and enjoy some traditional Cuban Flan, a delicious caramelized pastry.
Shore excursions with Royal Caribbean in Havana, Cuba, prices range from $89 - $189 per person.
The official currency of Havana, Cuba is the Cuban Peso (CUP). However, tourists will receive Cuban Convertible Pesos (CUC)
A sample day in Nassau Bahamas
Take the opportunity to enjoy the dazzling beaches, get up close and personal with a dolphin at Blue Lagoon Island. Have your picture taken while kissing these loving creatures, Go on a glass-bottom-boat tour for a glimpse into the underwater world of the Bahamas, escape the bustle of the Nassau waterfront for time on the private iconic Pearl Island, Experience a fully interactive chocolate tour at Gray cliff Chocolatier, as you surround yourself with delicious chocolate confections, learn about the regional cacao bean, and create and take home your own chocolate masterpiece. While in Nassau, experience the wonders of a majestic coral reef or the intrigue of a sunken wreck on a dive excursion.
Shore excursions with Royal Caribbean in Nassau, Bahamas range from $29 - $349 per person.
All excursions can be booked after the final payment is made and at least 48 hrs in advance of the sail.
The Bahamian dollar (BSD) is the official unit of currency. U.S. dollars, traveler's checks and credit cards are widely accepted.
*All travel, including airfare, hotel, and cruise, can/will be secured through a trusted travel agency--Uniglobe Travel Partners.
*If you are in need of flight accommodations, please speak directly with our travel agent, Sheryl Stewart, for the best available airfare rates & other information, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly at (770) 253-1641 xt 234.